Future certified nurse midwife (CNM) amanda-pearl had asked for some nursing and OB blog recommendations, and I turned to my Cranquistadors for suggestions. I checked out all of their recommendations, and here are the blogs that seemed to fit those categories.
- Nurse-On-Duty — Tumblr; nurse; one of the most “nursing-related stuff ONLY” blogs I found.
- Rubylipstick1 — Tumblr; registered nurse; sources tell me she has “lots of other nursing blog suggestions”.
- Nocturnal Nurse — Tumblr; registered nurse; gross anatomy, pharmacology, medication safety, mnemonics. (-2 Cranquis Points for having auto-play music in the theme — pet peeve!) :)
- Charmainegrace — Tumblr; graduate RN resident, with interests in psychiatry and gross anatomy.
- Natural Night Nurse — Tumblr; registered nurse working in peds with dreams being a CNM, also has auto-immune conditions.
- itsjustcharli — Tumblr; registered nurse working ICU.
- theitunurse — Tumblr; registered nurse working ICU.
- Stand and Deliver — Blogspot; Doula/midwife’s assistant; pregnancy, birth, women’s issues.
- At Your Cervix — Blogspot; Labor/Delivery nurse working towards becoming nurse midwife. (+10 Cranquis Points for the yummy pun title)
Thanks to all my Cranquistadors for their recommendations!
EDIT: Here’s another good one…
- Bloopz — Tumblr; nursing student about to graduate, lots of NCLEX review questions and pictures and tips.